Website TemperaturePro North Atlanta
TemperaturePro North Atlanta is looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team. The Field Service Technician will be based out of our Roswell, GA office and is responsible for providing on-site client repairs, maintenance, and/or installation of the HVAC equipment.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior support skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide 5-star service.
- Support the client – service and perform tests on hvac equipment. Troubleshoot issues and resolve any requests or concerns that come up in a timely manner. Perform tests to ensure systems are error-free. Maintain relationships with customers and follow company guidelines.
- Equipment and service – Troubleshoot/repair each problem and guide customers on how to properly use equipment. Create reports of customer service calls within our automated dispatch system. Make suggestions for equipment upgrades while maintaining the current inventory in the service van.
- High school diploma or GED required; HVAC related certifications a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships with the customer and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your workflow in a timely and consistent manner
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
- Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills for use of dispatch system on cell phone/i-pad
- Knowledgeable about all safety requirements
We are an HVAC organization dedicated to serving residential and light commercial HVAC needs. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes balance: balance in our personal and work lives, along with a customer-first approach, that has proven to allow for reasonable expectations within our organization as well as with our excellent customer base.
TemperaturePro benefits include holiday pay, paid time off, and support for ongoing professional development. Employees can also take advantage of our relationship with US Health Advisors for highly competitive, comprehensive health insurance plans.