Website TemperaturePro Kansas City
Learn while you earn with TemperaturePro’s HVAC Apprenticeship! $12.00/hour with a clear path to 40k within the first year!
We provide a structured program to train you to become a highly skilled HVAC technician with tremendous opportunity for career growth and advancement! Our HVAC Apprentices will work with an experienced, Senior-Level HVAC Technician in all facets of residential and light commercial HVAC services. Upon completion of the initial training period, you will move into a full-time HVAC Technician role with an additional 2 week training that occurs off-site in a hands-on, learning intensive environment with other technicians. We are committed to bringing new technicians into the HVAC industry with an effective learning environment where you will learn all facets of the trade, setting you up for a lucrative, successful career.
We will give preference to candidates with maintenance or construction experience and anyone with experience working with customers in their homes. Excellent customer service skills and great verbal and written communication skills are strongly desired.
TemperaturePro is family owned and operated and located in the heart of Mission, KS. We’re focused on doing the right things for the right reasons and focus on taking great care of our employees so that our employees can take great care of our customers.
At TemperaturePro, we know that to deliver the highest quality work for our customers we need to hire the best HVAC technicians and provide them with the training, tools and support to succeed. We are a modern and professional company where HVAC technicians can do their best work and get paid well for it. Ambition and experience are rewarded here with opportunities to fast-track your career. If you take pride in your skill and want to work with the A-players in the industry, apply to join our team today!
HVAC Apprentices will earn $12.00/hour while training with a clear path towards increased compensation upon completion of the HVAC Apprentice program. Upon completion, you will move into a full-time HVAC Technician role with an increased hourly rate, a commission package and bonus opportunities. We also provide:
*Company vehicle and gas card
*Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
*Paid holidays and vacation time
*Full uniforms provided
Why Join TemperaturePro?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at TemperaturePro
- Ambition is Rewarded. TemperaturePro is a company to rapidly grow your career with. We are growing so fast that there are new roles and opportunities all the time. You can develop your skills faster and take on management and sales opportunities over time.
- We Value Our Employees. Good employees are recognized and highly respected here. Technicians are involved in decisions that guide the way the business is built, including the team we hire. We are building the business the right way, with a tight-knit team of all-stars.
- Earn What You Deserve. We offer great pay, benefits, and a commission structure that provides a secure lifestyle. We also value work-life balance so you get paid more to work a less stressful job compared to other HVAC companies.
- Come Work With The Best. Our technicians take pride in doing high-quality work and are given the tools, time, and support to do their best work. We strive to be the leaders in our industry and the best at what we do.
TemperaturePro is the fastest-growing professional HVAC franchise in the United States. That means our team members have many opportunities for growth, enjoy a positive work environment, and receive exceptional compensation and benefits. Each location is independently owned and operated, so our employees get a tight-knit team environment with the benefits and support of a national brand. Our goal is to be the best at what we do by providing an exceptional customer experience at affordable prices within a transparent process. In the years to come, we see ourselves as the undeniable, nationwide leader in professional HVAC services.
What You Bring to the Table
As an HVAC Install Helper, you will work with the Lead Installer in an apprenticeship role to learn and develop your HVAC skills. This is a starter role for new technicians to get experience and learn how it’s done.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You’re a good problem solver who wants to develop a career in the HVAC industry
- You always take pride in your work. You like to do things right and would rather focus on quality than speed.
- You are friendly with strong communication skills that enable you to connect quickly with customers. You like to go after the sale and earn 5-star reviews.
- You are trustworthy and reliable – people trust you in their home!
- You are ambitious and want the opportunity to grow your skills and career faster than in previous companies you’ve worked with.
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a company that rewards hard work and ambition in a professional work environment, join our team today.
Successful applicants will hear from us within 2 business days. We conduct in-person interviews to determine if you’re the right fit.