Website TemperaturePro Kalamazoo
Grow your career faster with the best in the HVAC industry.
If you are an experienced HVAC Service Technician, we have an incredible career oppportunity for you. We are looking to hire a highly qualified service technician who can join our team and contribute to growing our current service business.
At TemperaturePro, we know that to provide the best experience for our customers and deliver the highest quality work we need to hire the most talented people we can find and provide them with the tools and support to succeed. We are a modern and professional company where employees can do their best work and get paid well for it. Ambition and experience are rewarded here with opportunities to fast-track your career. If you want to join a vibriant, growth-oriented company and work with one of the most dedicated and professional teams in the industry, apply today.
Service Technicans earn: $28 – $32/hr
Use of company vehicle and gas card
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Program
- Paid Vacaton/PTO
Company branded apparel provided
Why Join TemperaturePro?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at TemperaturePro
- Ambition is Rewarded. We are a fast growing company and there are new roles and opportunities all the time. You can develop your skills faster and take on management and sales opportunities over time.
- We Value Your HVAC Experience. HVAC experience is recognized and highly respected here. Technicians are involved in decisions that guide the way the business is built, including the team we hire. We are building the business the right way, with a tight-knit team of all-stars.
- Earn What You Deserve. We offer great pay and benefits which provide a secure lifestyle. We also value work-life balance so you get paid more to work a less stressful job compared to other HVAC companies.
- Come Work With The Best. Our technicians take pride in doing high-quality work and are given the tools, time, and support to do their best work. We strive to be the leaders in our industry and the best at what we do.
TemperaturePro is a growth-oriented company with significant opportunities for career advancement. Our team members have many opportunities for growth, enjoy a positive work environment, and receive exceptional compensation and benefits. Our goal is to be the best at what we do by providing an exceptional customer experience at affordable prices within a transparent process. In the years to come, we see ourselves as an undeniable leader in professional HVAC services.
What You Bring to the Table
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for executing service calls and preventative maintenance visits in both the residential and light commercial setting. In addition to performing service, you will work hand-in-hand with management and our current team to both hire and train new technicians and grow our overall service business.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You are EPA Certified and have at least 3-4 years of HVAC experience. You have demonstrated a strong performance record in the HVAC industry through your career and your actions with previous employers.
- You’re a good problem solver with experience servicing various HVAC systems.
- You enjoy and are effective at teaching other less experienced technicians
- You always take pride in your work. You like to do things right and would rather focus on quality than speed.
- You are friendly with strong communication skills that enable you to connect quickly with your teammates and your customers.
- You are trustworthy and reliable – people trust you in their home!
- You are ambitious and want the opportunity to grow your skills and career faster than in previous companies you’ve worked with.
- NATE certification and experience with Service Titan are not required but would be a plus
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a company that rewards experience and ambition in a professional work environment, join our team today.
Successful applicants will hear from us within 2 business days. We conduct in-person interviews to determine if you’re the right fit.