Website TemperaturePro San Antonio
Grow your career with the best in the AC & Heating industry.
If you are looking for a environment where your efforts and input are valued, with a team that is willing to help each other, this is the job for you. We are looking for an experienced HVAC CSR who is passionate about positive client experiences to help us continue our tremendous success story in San Antonio..
At TemperaturePro San Antonio, we know that to deliver the highest quality work for our customers we need to hire the best HVAC technicians and CSRs and provide them with the tools, training and support to succeed. We are a modern and professional company where employees are motivated to do their best work and get recognition for it. Ambition and experience are rewarded here with opportunities to fast-track your career in leadership. If you want to work with the A-players in the industry, apply to join our team today.
HVAC Customer Service Representatives can earn between $38,000 to $58,000 based on experience and performance
- $18-$28/hr (includes base pay, other incentives)
- Paid Insurance for health, dental and vision
- Paid time-off, holidays and training
Why Join TemperaturePro San Antonio?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at TemperaturePro
- Ambition is Rewarded. TemperaturePro is a company where you can rapidly grow your career. We are growing so fast that there are new roles and opportunities in development all the time. Capable of taking on the role of Membership Coordinator or CSR team lead?
- We Value Your AC & Heating Industry Experience. HVAC experience is recognized and highly respected here. CSRs are involved in decisions that guide the way the business is built, including the team we hire. We are building the business the right way, with a tight-knit team of all-stars.
- Earn What You Deserve. We offer great pay, benefits, and an incentive structure that provides a secure lifestyle. Capable of pursuing inside sales while doing follow-up on field service estimates?
- Come Work With The Best. Our team takes pride in doing high-quality work and are given the tools, time, and support to do their best work. We strive to be the leaders in our industry and the best at what we do.
TemperaturePro is the fastest-growing professional HVAC service network in the United States. That means our team members have many opportunities for growth, enjoy a positive work environment, and receive exceptional compensation and benefits. In San Antonio, we are woman-owned and locally operated, so our employees get a family friendly, all-hands-on-deck team environment with the benefits and support of a national organization. Our goal is to be the best at what we do by providing an exceptional customer experience at affordable prices within a convenient and transparent process. In the years to come, we see ourselves as the undeniable, nationwide leader in professional HVAC services
What You Bring to the Team
As an experienced HVAC CSR, bring your relentless positive energy to create exceptional customer outcomes while focusing on making outbound follow-up, scheduling, promotions, and happy calls to existing clients. As one of the first point of contacts, you must be able to identify client’s HVAC request or concern and provide most effective call booking or resolution while working as team with the dispatch coordinator, outside sales and field operations.
Does this sound like you?
- Reliable and dependable
- Articulate and clear phone voice paired with excellent listening skills
- 2-3 years of experience as HVAC required (or electrical/plumbing) Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Knowledge of typical HVAC service and repair offerings a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Familiar with ServiceTitan or similar dispatching/Client Management software a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements in processes or procedures
- Multi-lingual a plus
- High school degree; additional qualification will be a plus
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a company that rewards experience and ambition in a professional work environment, join our team today.
Applicants meeting these requirements and under consideration will hear from us within 2 business days. We conduct phone and followed by in-person interviews to determine if you’re the right fit. All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and background checks.